Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting DN NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Croft BTCC By Craig Styles
Croft Circuit is one of my favourite circuits to photograph racing cars. Set in an idyllic location of Yorkshire it has the reputation of the fastest circuits in the UK.
I love going there out of the media centre straight into the pit lane then straight to my favourite vantage point, the complex section. Some fantastic racing moves and also some of the best racing photographs you will ever see.
Matt Neal won 2 out of the 3 races while Mat Jackson did a fantastic job in the Ford Focus to have a spectacular win.
The weather was ever changeable but some fantastic racing by Matt Neal. Jason Plato looked to be struggling this weekend.
A long summer break for the BTCC ahead and we will return at Snetterton on the 7th of August where we will see if the Chevrolet of Jason Plato will be back on form and challenging the Honda of Neal and Shedden again.
In this section
- McLaren And Honda Join Forces By Craig Styles
- Barcelona Formula 1 Testing Round Up By Craig Styles
- Sahara Force India Launch By Craig Styles
- Autosport 2013 By Craig Styles
- Brazil Grand Prix By Craig Styles
- BBC Top Gear Live By Craig Styles
- Lewis Hamilton Leaves Mclaren By Craig Styles
- Rockingham 2012 BTCC By Craig Styles
- Goodwood Revival 2012 By Craig Styles
- British Grand Prix By Craig Styles