A Two bedroom extended semi detached home with accommodation to briefly comprise of: Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen, Guest Cloakroom, two bedrooms and bathroom to first floor. It further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, good sized private garden which backs onto fields and Garage.
Two bedroom extended semi detached home with accommodation to briefly comprise of: Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen, Guest Cloakroom, two bedrooms and bathroom to first floor. It further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, good sized private garden which backs onto fields and Garage.
Property is accessed via double glazed front entrance door which opens onto
With doors which radiate off to
With low flush w.c, tiled floor to ceiling and window to side.
Lounge 19' 3" x 13' 2" ( 5.87m x 4.01m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, two gas central heating radiators, television and telephone point, brick built fire surround with display shelving and open fireplace. Double glazed patio doors to rear, laminate flooring and archway leading through to
Breakfast Kitchen 10' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.33m )
With fitted units to comprise of base units with work surfaces over and wall units. Incorporates asterite one and a half bowl sink drainer, part tiling to the rear of utilities. Integral appliances to include: Fridge, dishwasher, gas hob and electric over with cooker hood over. Gas central heating radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect, door to Garage and tiled flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Accessed via stairs from entrance hall to first floor landing
With double glazed window to side aspect, loft access and doors which radiate off to
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.95m )
With two double glazed windows to front aspect, fitted wardrobe, gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 7' 11" ( 2.82m x 2.41m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect and gas central heating radiator.
With suite to comprise of low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath and separate shower cubicle. Tiled floor to ceiling, laminate flooring, gas central heating radiator and double glazed obscure window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property is a paved and graveled drive leading to Garage
To the rear of the property is a good sized garden which comprises of paved patio with steps down to graveled area, gated access to fields at top of garden.
Garage 11' 1" x 16' 9" ( 3.38m x 5.11m )
With up and over door, power and lighting, single glazed window to side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.