Property for sale
Ashtree Road, Cradley Heath, B64 £95,000
A three bedroom mid-terraced house comprising: dining room, lounge, kitchen, downstairs shower room, three bedrooms to the first floor, rear garden, gas central heating and double glazing. Energy Rating D.
A three bedroom mid-terraced house comprising: dining room, lounge, kitchen, downstairs shower room, three bedrooms to the first floor, rear garden, gas central heating and double glazing.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 11' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.61m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, front door and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 1" x 12' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.78m )
Having stairs leading to the first floor landing, double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' ( 3.07m x 2.44m )
Having a range of units to include: base units with worktops over, matching wall units, inset sink and drainer unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, gas cooker point, appliance space, part tiling to walls, central heating combination boiler, central heating radiator, ceramic tiled flooring and a double glazed window. Door to:-
Having low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk-in shower, central heating radiator and an obscured double glazed window.
Rear Lobby 5' 11" x 5' 11" ( 1.80m x 1.80m )
Having a double glazed door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Having doors to:-
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 11" ( 3.81m x 3.63m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Having a double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Having a double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
To the rear of the property there is a patio with lawn beyond.
Bedroom two and three were originally one bedroom and can be converted back to one larger bedroom.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Neighbourhood average sold house prices
Based on 4 transactions covering the past 5 years. Prices are not adjusted for inflation. Data is supplied by the Land Registry.
Connells - Halesowen
10 Hagley Road, Halesowen, B63 4RG