A modern two bedroom ground floor apartment comprising: two double bedrooms, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and bathroom, allocated parking and communal gardens. Energy Rating C.
A modern two bedroom ground floor apartment comprising: two double bedrooms, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and bathroom, allocated parking and communal gardens.
Communal Entrance Hall
With security intercom system, door to apartment.
With airing cupboard housing hot water system and consumer unit, doors to:-
Lounge 11' 7" x 11' 9" ( 3.53m x 3.58m )
Having a double glazed window to the side elevation, feature fireplace with electric fire, electric storage heater, ceiling light point and a door leading to:-
Kitchen 7' 3" x 10' 2" ( 2.21m x 3.10m )
Having a built in cooker and stainless steel hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, a range of base units with roll edge worktops over, matching wall units.
Having a suite comprising: low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with worktop surrounding, bath with shower over, extractor fan.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 9' 3" ( 4.04m x 2.82m )
Having a range of built in wardrobes, double glazed window to the rear elevation, storage heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.79m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, electric storage heater.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.