A three bedroomed semi detached property in a semi rural location with character having original stripped wooden doors Reception Hall, Dining Room, Lounge with wood burning stove, fitted Kitchen, three Bedrooms, Bathroom and separate W.C. Off Road Parking and long rear garden
A three bedroomed semi detached property in a semi rural location with character hving original stripped wooden doors Reception Hall, Dining Room, Lounge with wood burning stove, fitted Kitchen, three Bedrooms, Bathroom and separate W.C. Off Road Parking and long rear garden.
Bromsgrove Road, Hunnington
Driveway providing off road parking, flower and shrub borders, security light door to enclosed side lean to.
Having solid door, double glazed window to front elevation, wood laminate flooring, central heating radiator, inset ceiling spot lighting and doors to :
Lounge 12' 10" min x 11' 8" ( 3.91m min x 3.56m )
Having double glazed french doors to rear elevation, central heating radiator, wood burning stove set in feature fireplace.
Dining Room 9' 11" into recess x 10' 2" ( 3.02m into recess x 3.10m )
Having double glazed window to front elevation, wooden flooring, ceiling light connection, fireplace and central heating radiator. Door to :
Kitchen 10' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.87m )
Having double glazed door to side, double glazed window to rear elevation, inset ceiling spot lighting, fitted kitchen units and built in gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated electric oven and grill, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, additional appliance space, "Belfast" sink with mixer tap over, tiling to splash prone areas, roll top work surfaces and central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having inset ceiling spot lighting, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 6" max x 10' 11" ( 4.42m max x 3.33m )
Having double glazed windows to rear elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light connection.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" to front of robes x 10' 10" ( 2.51m to front of robes x 3.30m )
Having double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, built in wardrobes and ceiling light connection.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 9' 7" min ( 2.51m x 2.92m min )
Having double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light connection.
Having window to front elevation, inset ceiling spot lighting, panelled bath with electric shower over, vanity sink and central heating radiator.
Having ceiling light connection, window to side elevation, high level flush W.C.
Having decked sitting area and paved patio, area laid to lawn, two timber built sheds and further large timber built storage shed, cold water tap and security light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.