A two bedroom first floor maisonette with accommodation in brief to comprise of: Lounge, Re-fitted Dining Kitchen, Bedroom and Re-fitted bathroom. Garden to front and rear, storage heating and double glazing.
Two bedroom first floor maisonette with accommodation in brief to comprise of: Lounge, Re-fitted Dining Kitchen, Bedroom and Re-fitted bathroom. Garden to front and rear, storage heating and double glazing. Energy rating D
Property is accessed via a front entrance doorway leading into
With glazed window to side aspect, storage cupboard and stairs leading up to accommodation
With cupboard housing boiler, loft access and doors radiating off to
Lounge 11' 5" x 11' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.53m )
With glazed window to front aspect, electric fire with feature surround, TV point, telephone point, laminate flooring and gas central heating radiator
Re-Fitted Kitchen 6' 1" x 10' ( 1.85m x 3.05m )
With glazed window to rear aspect, kitchen suite to comprise of: wall and base units, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink, and tiling to the splashback. There is a integrated electric hob and oven beneath , plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 8' 8" x 8' 4" ( 2.64m x 2.54m )
With glazed window to front aspect and gas central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 5' 9" x 10' ( 1.75m x 3.05m )
With double glazed window.
Re-Fiited Bathroom 5' 10" x 7' ( 1.78m x 2.13m )
With glazed window to rear aspect with a white suite to comprise of: bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, low level wc, aqua panning and gas central heating radiator
To the front of the property there is off road parking
To the rear of the property there is a garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.