A one bedroom first floor flat in a converted period property. Ideally located for local amenities and travel links. Ideal for First Time Buyers
One bedroom first floor flat in a converted period property. Ideally located for local amenities and travel links. A one bedroom first floor flat in a converted period property. Ideally located for local amenities and travel links.Energy rating E
Property is accessed via a side entrance doorway leading into
With stairs rising up to accommodation and doors radiating off to
Lounge 13' x 11' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.51m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, gas fire with feature surround and hearth, TV point, telephone point, wooden floor and gas central heating radiator
Kitchen 10' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.20m x 3.02m )
With double glazed window to side aspect and fitted suite to comprise of: wall and base units, work surfaces with inset asterite sink and tiling to the rear of the utilities. There is space for domestic appliances, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring
Bedroom 9' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.51m )
With double glazed window to side elevation and gas central heating radiator
With double glazed window to rear elevation and suite to comprise of: bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc and tiling to walls. Gas central heating radiator and wooden flooring.
The property benefits from off road parking and communal gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.