A two bedroom semi detached property ideal for first time buyers. Accommodation briefly comprising of: lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Further benefits include: rear garden, gas central heating, double glazing.
A two bedroom semi detached property IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS. Accommodation briefly comprising of: lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Further benefits include: rear garden, gas central heating, double glazing.
Property is accessed via a front entrance doorway leading into
Lounge 11' 5" maximum x 11' maximum ( 3.48m maximum x 3.35m maximum )
With double glazed window to front aspect, gas central heating radiator, television aerial point, electric fire with surround and laminate flooring
With stairs rising to first floor accommodation and access through to
Kitchen 11' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen: wall and base units with rolltop work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink/drainer unit with one and a half bowls and tiling to the rear of the utilities. Electric point for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating radiator, space for domestic appliances and double glazed window to rear aspect. Double glazed door opens out to the rear garden and door to understairs pantry storage
First Floor Landing
With doors radiating off to
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' ( 3.51m x 3.35m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, gas central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 6' 8" x 6' 10" ( 2.03m x 2.08m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, gas central heating radiator
With double glazed window to rear aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Suite to comprise of: bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan and tiling to walls
To the rear of the property there is a rear garden with decked area, gate to lawn beyond
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.