Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting DN NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Sedgley school evacuated after vacuum cleaner catches fire
9:21am Wednesday 6th March 2013 in News
STAFF and pupils at Cotwall End Primary School were evacuated after a vacuum cleaner caught fire.
West Midlands Fire Service received a 999 call shortly after 10.30am yesterday (Tuesday) following the fire in the staff room.
Fire crews from Dudley and Tipton attended and used a hose reel and breathing apparatus to put out the blaze, before ventilating the heavily smoke logged room.