Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting DN NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Fire crews battle blaze at former furniture shop in Dudley
Updated 10:41am Wednesday 2nd April 2014 in News
FIRE crews from four stations battled a blaze at a disused furniture shop next to a petrol station in Dudley.
West Midlands Fire Service was alerted to the incident at the former Welcome Home Designs, Wolverhampton Street, at 1.17am on Tuesday April 2.
Crews from Dudley, Brierley Hill, Tipton and Cradley Heath attended the scene and the road was closed for around three hours.
There are no reports of any injuries and, after an inspection of the three-storey building using thermal imaging equipment at 7.25am, the fire was confirmed to have been fully extinguished.
The blaze is believed to have been started deliberately, investigators found two seats of fire.
Comments are closed on this article.