LIVE UPDATE - Trouble flares at EDL rally

Dudley News: LIVE UPDATE - Trouble flares at EDL rally LIVE UPDATE - Trouble flares at EDL rally

TROUBLE has already flared at the EDL protest, as protestors broke out the car park and scuffled with police, before the rally even started.

Around 2.15pm - 45 minutes in, around 300 EDL members ran out of Stafford Street car park and began throwing cans and bricks at officers.

The rally, which was supposed to start at 1.30pm, has yet to start, with members getting restless in the carpark.

Police, who have dressed in riot gear, with shields and helmets made extra lines of support as they tried to contain the taunting crowds.

The atmosphere is extremely tense and uneasy as trouble continues to flare.

Comments (42)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

2:57pm Sat 17 Jul 10

mikedb says...

The reason that we have got to this stage is because we have people from the indiginous population of this country who felt that they were being ignored by the government of this country, who were more interested in falling over themselves to carry out the wishes of immigrants & asylum seekers. Now we have finally got rid of the self-serving members of 'new labour', then perhaps the situation will change, if the new government are seen to put the interests of the general populace before any minority groups.
I beleive that the EDL are carrying out their legal right to peaceful protest, while the uaf, who are only there to act as antaganists , are trying to supress this basic right. So in fact, the title 'unite against fascism', is actually a gross contradiction in terms.
The reason that we have got to this stage is because we have people from the indiginous population of this country who felt that they were being ignored by the government of this country, who were more interested in falling over themselves to carry out the wishes of immigrants & asylum seekers. Now we have finally got rid of the self-serving members of 'new labour', then perhaps the situation will change, if the new government are seen to put the interests of the general populace before any minority groups. I beleive that the EDL are carrying out their legal right to peaceful protest, while the uaf, who are only there to act as antaganists , are trying to supress this basic right. So in fact, the title 'unite against fascism', is actually a gross contradiction in terms. mikedb
  • Score: 0

2:59pm Sat 17 Jul 10

Fido8753 says...

I really must complain in the strongest terms about your hysterical and inaccurate reporting.

I am following this event via Twitter , and there was a report of a minor scuffle - dealt with by the EDL stewards - not a 300 strong attack on the police.
I really must complain in the strongest terms about your hysterical and inaccurate reporting. I am following this event via Twitter , and there was a report of a minor scuffle - dealt with by the EDL stewards - not a 300 strong attack on the police. Fido8753
  • Score: 0

3:09pm Sat 17 Jul 10

Crass says...

mikedb wrote:
The reason that we have got to this stage is because we have people from the indiginous population of this country who felt that they were being ignored by the government of this country, who were more interested in falling over themselves to carry out the wishes of immigrants & asylum seekers. Now we have finally got rid of the self-serving members of 'new labour', then perhaps the situation will change, if the new government are seen to put the interests of the general populace before any minority groups.
I beleive that the EDL are carrying out their legal right to peaceful protest, while the uaf, who are only there to act as antaganists , are trying to supress this basic right. So in fact, the title 'unite against fascism', is actually a gross contradiction in terms.
And which indiginous part of the population are you speaking for? The Angles, The Saxons, The Britons, The Normans? The Vikings maybe? Do enlighten us.
[quote][p][bold]mikedb[/bold] wrote: The reason that we have got to this stage is because we have people from the indiginous population of this country who felt that they were being ignored by the government of this country, who were more interested in falling over themselves to carry out the wishes of immigrants & asylum seekers. Now we have finally got rid of the self-serving members of 'new labour', then perhaps the situation will change, if the new government are seen to put the interests of the general populace before any minority groups. I beleive that the EDL are carrying out their legal right to peaceful protest, while the uaf, who are only there to act as antaganists , are trying to supress this basic right. So in fact, the title 'unite against fascism', is actually a gross contradiction in terms.[/p][/quote]And which indiginous part of the population are you speaking for? The Angles, The Saxons, The Britons, The Normans? The Vikings maybe? Do enlighten us. Crass
  • Score: 0

3:37pm Sat 17 Jul 10

JamesSt says...

For those that think Arab and Asian Muslims are "outsiders", let's not forget that millions of them fought in both World Wars for Britain and the British empire--despite the fact that they did not even have the right to vote. Many of them died or were injured

Fact: Nick Griffin and EDL leader Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (aka "Tommy Robinson") have not fought for their country.

The Arabs fought heroically with Lawrence of Arabia in WW1. Millions of Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslims--some of whose descendant now live in UK--volunteered to fight in the colonial Indian army in both World wars. The Indian army in WW2--which included millions of Muslims from what is now Pakistan and Bangladesh--was the largest volunteer army in history. It played a vital role in defeating the Japanese.

And yet there are those like the EDL who would deny their descendants the right to pray in a Mosque?

One of the EDL slogans at the last EDL affair in Dudley was: "If you build your f***ing Mosque, we'll burn it down". In Bolton they were chanting: "Allah, Allah, who the f*** is Allah?"

See: http://uaf.org.uk/20
10/04/video-volence-
and-racism-from-the-
edl-in-dudley/

Just substitute the word "Jesus" for "Allah" and "Synagogue" for "Mosque" to get an idea of how offensive these racist chants are and then think about what happened to the Jews in Germany under Hitler. It can happen again here to Muslims unless the good people of Dudley take a stand against the EDL neo-Nazis.
For those that think Arab and Asian Muslims are "outsiders", let's not forget that millions of them fought in both World Wars for Britain and the British empire--despite the fact that they did not even have the right to vote. Many of them died or were injured Fact: Nick Griffin and EDL leader Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (aka "Tommy Robinson") have not fought for their country. The Arabs fought heroically with Lawrence of Arabia in WW1. Millions of Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslims--some of whose descendant now live in UK--volunteered to fight in the colonial Indian army in both World wars. The Indian army in WW2--which included millions of Muslims from what is now Pakistan and Bangladesh--was the largest volunteer army in history. It played a vital role in defeating the Japanese. And yet there are those like the EDL who would deny their descendants the right to pray in a Mosque? One of the EDL slogans at the last EDL affair in Dudley was: "If you build your f***ing Mosque, we'll burn it down". In Bolton they were chanting: "Allah, Allah, who the f*** is Allah?" See: http://uaf.org.uk/20 10/04/video-volence- and-racism-from-the- edl-in-dudley/ Just substitute the word "Jesus" for "Allah" and "Synagogue" for "Mosque" to get an idea of how offensive these racist chants are and then think about what happened to the Jews in Germany under Hitler. It can happen again here to Muslims unless the good people of Dudley take a stand against the EDL neo-Nazis. JamesSt
  • Score: 0

3:47pm Sat 17 Jul 10

mikedb says...

'crass, wollaston', i include any person who has made a contribution to the development of this country, either themselves, or further down the family line. I include the people like the Sikhs, who fought for this country in the last war, & who have come to live here, happy to live alongside the other religions. I don't include people who have come over here, & not content with integrating or living alongside other people, actually won't be happy until their religion & beleifs are the only ones that are followed. For any one who tries to play the racist card, it is nothing to do with race at all, it is a purely religous issue.
'crass, wollaston', i include any person who has made a contribution to the development of this country, either themselves, or further down the family line. I include the people like the Sikhs, who fought for this country in the last war, & who have come to live here, happy to live alongside the other religions. I don't include people who have come over here, & not content with integrating or living alongside other people, actually won't be happy until their religion & beleifs are the only ones that are followed. For any one who tries to play the racist card, it is nothing to do with race at all, it is a purely religous issue. mikedb
  • Score: 0

3:51pm Sat 17 Jul 10

Fido8753 says...

Aah good , a comment from the UAF.

How many UAF supporters were arrested in Bolton JameSt ? And your leader too - for inciting violence.

There is no hidden neo Nazi agenda in the EDL- which has a Sikh division , Jewish division ( Nazis eh) and LGBT division.

We are just doing what people should`ve done 10 years ago - protecting our culture and heritage.
Aah good , a comment from the UAF. How many UAF supporters were arrested in Bolton JameSt ? And your leader too - for inciting violence. There is no hidden neo Nazi agenda in the EDL- which has a Sikh division , Jewish division ( Nazis eh) and LGBT division. We are just doing what people should`ve done 10 years ago - protecting our culture and heritage. Fido8753
  • Score: 0

3:57pm Sat 17 Jul 10

paul lafargue says...

The EDL are racists and Islamophobes who can only repeat mindless moronic "eee edl" chants and racist abuse, because their vocabulary and IQ is so limited.
They have only gone to Dudley to stir up racial hatred and incite violence against Muslims.
These football hooligans and Neo-Nazi scumbags are a disgrace and an insult to the memory those who died fighting the Nazis in world war two.
The EDL are racists and Islamophobes who can only repeat mindless moronic "eee edl" chants and racist abuse, because their vocabulary and IQ is so limited. They have only gone to Dudley to stir up racial hatred and incite violence against Muslims. These football hooligans and Neo-Nazi scumbags are a disgrace and an insult to the memory those who died fighting the Nazis in world war two. paul lafargue
  • Score: 0

4:10pm Sat 17 Jul 10

paul lafargue says...

I wish to congratulate the Dudley News on its exemplary and unbiased reporting so far.
Keep it up.
I wish to congratulate the Dudley News on its exemplary and unbiased reporting so far. Keep it up. paul lafargue
  • Score: 0

4:26pm Sat 17 Jul 10

Fido8753 says...

Perhaps we might have an update from the "reporter" as to why the WMP denied access to hundreds of EDL supporters - breaching their human rights.

Freedom of speech - not in Dudley.
Perhaps we might have an update from the "reporter" as to why the WMP denied access to hundreds of EDL supporters - breaching their human rights. Freedom of speech - not in Dudley. Fido8753
  • Score: 0

4:29pm Sat 17 Jul 10

JamesSt says...

The EDL is only able to protest freely today in Dudley partly because millions of Muslims helped defeat the Japanese Axis forces in WW2.

EDL leader Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a former BNP member.

See:

http://barthsnotes.w
ordpress.com/2010/06
/26/searchlight-name
s-edl-leader-tommy-r
obinson-as-stephen-y
axley-lennon/
The EDL is only able to protest freely today in Dudley partly because millions of Muslims helped defeat the Japanese Axis forces in WW2. EDL leader Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a former BNP member. See: http://barthsnotes.w ordpress.com/2010/06 /26/searchlight-name s-edl-leader-tommy-r obinson-as-stephen-y axley-lennon/ JamesSt
  • Score: 0

5:10pm Sat 17 Jul 10

zooropa says...

Why can't the EDL protest without causing problems? At around 3pm there was a large number of them on Tipton Road which was well away from the agreed area. This caused chaos for drivers as only one road off the castle gate roundabout was left open. If the EDL claim to support Dudley residents they why don't you just leave us alone and stop pretending to protest against a mosque which is widely known to not be going ahead and hasn't been for years.
Why can't the EDL protest without causing problems? At around 3pm there was a large number of them on Tipton Road which was well away from the agreed area. This caused chaos for drivers as only one road off the castle gate roundabout was left open. If the EDL claim to support Dudley residents they why don't you just leave us alone and stop pretending to protest against a mosque which is widely known to not be going ahead and hasn't been for years. zooropa
  • Score: 0

5:34pm Sat 17 Jul 10

Angelcynn says...

I am neither a moron, nor am I a member of the BNP. I am a staunch believer in the EDL cause, based solely on the behaviour of extremist Muslims in our country, as well as the blood-boiling sight of an impotent government who cannot even deport them. As for fascism, let's clear one thing up shall we? Fascists have almost exclusively been LEFT wing, NOT right wing, throughtout history. I do wish those among the leftie lovies would refrain from painting themselves as intellectually superior to those they call fascists when, in actual fact, it is their very own brand of hate-driven political hysteria that breeds fascism. My forefathers, the BRITISH men and women who died fighting left wing fascism, did not do so just to have you band of work-shy rebels-without-a-cau
se to bludgeon us into silence. Nor did they die just to hand our country over to those who are utterly alien to our way of life and of whom many would have us all put to death, while spitting on our graves!
I am neither a moron, nor am I a member of the BNP. I am a staunch believer in the EDL cause, based solely on the behaviour of extremist Muslims in our country, as well as the blood-boiling sight of an impotent government who cannot even deport them. As for fascism, let's clear one thing up shall we? Fascists have almost exclusively been LEFT wing, NOT right wing, throughtout history. I do wish those among the leftie lovies would refrain from painting themselves as intellectually superior to those they call fascists when, in actual fact, it is their very own brand of hate-driven political hysteria that breeds fascism. My forefathers, the BRITISH men and women who died fighting left wing fascism, did not do so just to have you band of work-shy rebels-without-a-cau se to bludgeon us into silence. Nor did they die just to hand our country over to those who are utterly alien to our way of life and of whom many would have us all put to death, while spitting on our graves! Angelcynn
  • Score: 0

5:53pm Sat 17 Jul 10

paul lafargue says...

I was in Bolton at the time of the EDL provocation earlier this year and witnessed the police attacking peaceful anti-racist demonstrators.
I also witnessed the police ignoring bottle throwing and racist chanting by the EDL.
The police also allowed the EDL to rampage through the town and attack local Asians.
I am not tarring all the police with the same brush but it was clear to me that at the highest levels and amongst the riot police there was kid glove treatment for the EDL and an aggressive attitude towards the anti-racists.
I was in Bolton at the time of the EDL provocation earlier this year and witnessed the police attacking peaceful anti-racist demonstrators. I also witnessed the police ignoring bottle throwing and racist chanting by the EDL. The police also allowed the EDL to rampage through the town and attack local Asians. I am not tarring all the police with the same brush but it was clear to me that at the highest levels and amongst the riot police there was kid glove treatment for the EDL and an aggressive attitude towards the anti-racists. paul lafargue
  • Score: 0

6:32pm Sat 17 Jul 10

Sammburr says...

JamesSt, Manchester says...
3:37pm Sat 17 Jul 10

For those that think Arab and Asian Muslims are "outsiders", let's not forget that millions of them fought in both World Wars for Britain and the British empire--despite the fact that they did not even have the right to vote. Many of them died or

Perhaps you would like to take a history lesson or two, muslims sided with Hitler there is detailed information of Hitlers muslim regiments in fact some historians have pointed out that the holocaust was actually the grand mufti's idea and he persuaded hitler to carry it out.So yes they did get injured and some die but not for Great Britain but for Hitler.
JamesSt, Manchester says... 3:37pm Sat 17 Jul 10 For those that think Arab and Asian Muslims are "outsiders", let's not forget that millions of them fought in both World Wars for Britain and the British empire--despite the fact that they did not even have the right to vote. Many of them died or Perhaps you would like to take a history lesson or two, muslims sided with Hitler there is detailed information of Hitlers muslim regiments in fact some historians have pointed out that the holocaust was actually the grand mufti's idea and he persuaded hitler to carry it out.So yes they did get injured and some die but not for Great Britain but for Hitler. Sammburr
  • Score: 0

6:52pm Sat 17 Jul 10

shiva says...

JamesSt wrote:
"For those that think Arab and Asian Muslims are "outsiders", let's not forget that millions of them fought in both World Wars for Britain and the British empire--despite the fact that they did not even have the right to vote. Many of them died or were injured"

Your figures are grossly exaggerated
Granted some moslems did volunteer, but most of the moslem world in WW1 fought with the Germans, and stayed neutral in WW2, and lets not forget the Mufti of Palestine who wanted to set up death camps in Judea and Samaria

JamesSt wrote:

"Fact: Nick Griffin and EDL leader Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (aka "Tommy Robinson") have not fought for their country."

Of course they did not fight, they where not even born.

BTW JamesSt did you fight for your country?

JamesSt wrote:

"The Arabs fought heroically with Lawrence of Arabia in WW1."

Myth, the fact is Lawrence of Arabia raided a few supply trains, where as the real fighting was done by the Australians, and Lawrence took the credit

JamesSt wrote:

" Millions of Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslims--some of whose descendant now live in UK--volunteered to fight in the colonial Indian army in both World wars. The Indian army in WW2--which included millions of Muslims from what is now Pakistan and Bangladesh--was the largest volunteer army in history. It played a vital role in defeating the Japanese."

If you knew you history, you will find that the moslems where not fighting for the love of Britain, but for a separate state, Pakistan

JamesSt wrote:

"And yet there are those like the EDL who would deny their descendants the right to pray in a Mosque?"

Quite right, when they are praying for world dominance

JamesSt wrote:

One of the EDL slogans at the last EDL affair in Dudley was: "If you build your f***ing Mosque, we'll burn it down". In Bolton they were chanting: "Allah, Allah, who the f*** is Allah?"

To date not one single mosque has been destroyed by EDL,where as 1000,s of churches have been destroyed, some being burnt with worshippers inside.

Also many mosques have been bombed by moslems, resulting the the death of many

JamesSt wrote:

Just substitute the word "Jesus" for "Allah" and "Synagogue" for "Mosque" to get an idea of how offensive these racist chants are and then think about what happened to the Jews in Germany under Hitler. It can happen again here to Muslims unless the good people of Dudley take a stand against the EDL neo-Nazis.

JamesSt you are a very sick person to even think that British people would behave like the nazis, yet you overlook what the islamic holy books preach

"The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177:
JamesSt wrote: "For those that think Arab and Asian Muslims are "outsiders", let's not forget that millions of them fought in both World Wars for Britain and the British empire--despite the fact that they did not even have the right to vote. Many of them died or were injured" Your figures are grossly exaggerated Granted some moslems did volunteer, but most of the moslem world in WW1 fought with the Germans, and stayed neutral in WW2, and lets not forget the Mufti of Palestine who wanted to set up death camps in Judea and Samaria JamesSt wrote: "Fact: Nick Griffin and EDL leader Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (aka "Tommy Robinson") have not fought for their country." Of course they did not fight, they where not even born. BTW JamesSt did you fight for your country? JamesSt wrote: "The Arabs fought heroically with Lawrence of Arabia in WW1." Myth, the fact is Lawrence of Arabia raided a few supply trains, where as the real fighting was done by the Australians, and Lawrence took the credit JamesSt wrote: " Millions of Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslims--some of whose descendant now live in UK--volunteered to fight in the colonial Indian army in both World wars. The Indian army in WW2--which included millions of Muslims from what is now Pakistan and Bangladesh--was the largest volunteer army in history. It played a vital role in defeating the Japanese." If you knew you history, you will find that the moslems where not fighting for the love of Britain, but for a separate state, Pakistan JamesSt wrote: "And yet there are those like the EDL who would deny their descendants the right to pray in a Mosque?" Quite right, when they are praying for world dominance JamesSt wrote: One of the EDL slogans at the last EDL affair in Dudley was: "If you build your f***ing Mosque, we'll burn it down". In Bolton they were chanting: "Allah, Allah, who the f*** is Allah?" To date not one single mosque has been destroyed by EDL,where as 1000,s of churches have been destroyed, some being burnt with worshippers inside. Also many mosques have been bombed by moslems, resulting the the death of many JamesSt wrote: Just substitute the word "Jesus" for "Allah" and "Synagogue" for "Mosque" to get an idea of how offensive these racist chants are and then think about what happened to the Jews in Germany under Hitler. It can happen again here to Muslims unless the good people of Dudley take a stand against the EDL neo-Nazis. JamesSt you are a very sick person to even think that British people would behave like the nazis, yet you overlook what the islamic holy books preach "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him." Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177: shiva
  • Score: 0

7:13pm Sat 17 Jul 10

kctipton says...

The reason there were a number of edl on Tipton Rd by the musuem the police had escorted them there then relized they had gone wrong stopped the coaches were they gor of then the police escorted the empty coaches away then they tried to take them back to there muster point and sent them the wrong way.
The police had not got a clue were they were I took photos of all this has they were directing them back to were they had just sent them from. I spoke to a plain closed police person and asked them why the muster points were 3 pubs in tipton and why they had got lost trying to take them to the demo, the answer was we are not local
The reason there were a number of edl on Tipton Rd by the musuem the police had escorted them there then relized they had gone wrong stopped the coaches were they gor of then the police escorted the empty coaches away then they tried to take them back to there muster point and sent them the wrong way. The police had not got a clue were they were I took photos of all this has they were directing them back to were they had just sent them from. I spoke to a plain closed police person and asked them why the muster points were 3 pubs in tipton and why they had got lost trying to take them to the demo, the answer was we are not local kctipton
  • Score: 0

7:47pm Sat 17 Jul 10

annieann says...

Ashx wrote:
THE MOSQUE IS GOING TO BE BUILT SO PROTEST AS MUCH AS U LIKE !! HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA IS THAT THE BEST YOU LOT CAN DO BE RACIST?? COME AND SAY IT TO A PAKIZ FACE AND YOULL GET BATTERED STRAIT UP ! SAYING IT OVER INTERNET AND THINKING YOUR ALL HARD GET OVER IT YOU LOSERS MOQUE WILL BE HEAR SOON '' INSHALLAH'' !!!! SO STOP WRITING ESSAYS ^ AND GET OVER THE FACT THAT THE MOSQUE WILL BE BUILT ! LOVE FROM AYESHA THE **** :)
Lister you moron I think you need to learn how to spell before you starting chanting at British people. Mosque is not Moque and "will be hear soon" dont you mean will be here soon Straight up not strait up.
As for the UAF. Truth is its all UAF propaganda and good propaganda at that but that does'nt mean you are going to win. In a democracy people are entitled to protest and that is what we are doing. To try to stop people from voicing their opinion which is what the UAF do constantly is actualy being facist. To label other groups who do not want to be invaded by a foreign culture or barbaric religion as being facists is ridiculous just as the UAF are ridiculous. I listened to that UAF moron Wehman being interviewed a while ago and honestly it was so bad. He has leart a few words like facist, nazi, etc, though i doubt he even knows what they mean, but all he could do was repeat them over and over again without stringing a clear sentence together. Who put him in charge, is that the best you can do?
Anyway Islamic fundamentalism has the same objective as Hitler had, its main aim is world domination just as Hitler's was and the extermination of all infedels. So in my opinion the UAF and Islamic funamentalism is exactly the same as Hitlers nazism, so please justify calling the EDL and a legitimate party like the BNP nazi's. Thats does not make sense. I think you need to have a complete rethink about what your saying.
Fool
[quote][p][bold]Ashx[/bold] wrote: THE MOSQUE IS GOING TO BE BUILT SO PROTEST AS MUCH AS U LIKE !! HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA IS THAT THE BEST YOU LOT CAN DO BE RACIST?? COME AND SAY IT TO A PAKIZ FACE AND YOULL GET BATTERED STRAIT UP ! SAYING IT OVER INTERNET AND THINKING YOUR ALL HARD GET OVER IT YOU LOSERS MOQUE WILL BE HEAR SOON '' INSHALLAH'' !!!! SO STOP WRITING ESSAYS ^ AND GET OVER THE FACT THAT THE MOSQUE WILL BE BUILT ! LOVE FROM AYESHA THE **** :)[/p][/quote]Lister you moron I think you need to learn how to spell before you starting chanting at British people. Mosque is not Moque and "will be hear soon" dont you mean will be here soon Straight up not strait up. As for the UAF. Truth is its all UAF propaganda and good propaganda at that but that does'nt mean you are going to win. In a democracy people are entitled to protest and that is what we are doing. To try to stop people from voicing their opinion which is what the UAF do constantly is actualy being facist. To label other groups who do not want to be invaded by a foreign culture or barbaric religion as being facists is ridiculous just as the UAF are ridiculous. I listened to that UAF moron Wehman being interviewed a while ago and honestly it was so bad. He has leart a few words like facist, nazi, etc, though i doubt he even knows what they mean, but all he could do was repeat them over and over again without stringing a clear sentence together. Who put him in charge, is that the best you can do? Anyway Islamic fundamentalism has the same objective as Hitler had, its main aim is world domination just as Hitler's was and the extermination of all infedels. So in my opinion the UAF and Islamic funamentalism is exactly the same as Hitlers nazism, so please justify calling the EDL and a legitimate party like the BNP nazi's. Thats does not make sense. I think you need to have a complete rethink about what your saying. Fool annieann
  • Score: 0

7:57pm Sat 17 Jul 10

annieann says...

Angelcynn wrote:
I am neither a moron, nor am I a member of the BNP. I am a staunch believer in the EDL cause, based solely on the behaviour of extremist Muslims in our country, as well as the blood-boiling sight of an impotent government who cannot even deport them. As for fascism, let's clear one thing up shall we? Fascists have almost exclusively been LEFT wing, NOT right wing, throughtout history. I do wish those among the leftie lovies would refrain from painting themselves as intellectually superior to those they call fascists when, in actual fact, it is their very own brand of hate-driven political hysteria that breeds fascism. My forefathers, the BRITISH men and women who died fighting left wing fascism, did not do so just to have you band of work-shy rebels-without-a-cau se to bludgeon us into silence. Nor did they die just to hand our country over to those who are utterly alien to our way of life and of whom many would have us all put to death, while spitting on our graves!
Well said and I believe it was Churchill who said after the war "facism, when it returns, will be known as anti-facism" Looks like he was talking about the UAF.
[quote][p][bold]Angelcynn[/bold] wrote: I am neither a moron, nor am I a member of the BNP. I am a staunch believer in the EDL cause, based solely on the behaviour of extremist Muslims in our country, as well as the blood-boiling sight of an impotent government who cannot even deport them. As for fascism, let's clear one thing up shall we? Fascists have almost exclusively been LEFT wing, NOT right wing, throughtout history. I do wish those among the leftie lovies would refrain from painting themselves as intellectually superior to those they call fascists when, in actual fact, it is their very own brand of hate-driven political hysteria that breeds fascism. My forefathers, the BRITISH men and women who died fighting left wing fascism, did not do so just to have you band of work-shy rebels-without-a-cau se to bludgeon us into silence. Nor did they die just to hand our country over to those who are utterly alien to our way of life and of whom many would have us all put to death, while spitting on our graves![/p][/quote]Well said and I believe it was Churchill who said after the war "facism, when it returns, will be known as anti-facism" Looks like he was talking about the UAF. annieann
  • Score: 0

8:03pm Sat 17 Jul 10

annieann says...

kctipton wrote:
The reason there were a number of edl on Tipton Rd by the musuem the police had escorted them there then relized they had gone wrong stopped the coaches were they gor of then the police escorted the empty coaches away then they tried to take them back to there muster point and sent them the wrong way. The police had not got a clue were they were I took photos of all this has they were directing them back to were they had just sent them from. I spoke to a plain closed police person and asked them why the muster points were 3 pubs in tipton and why they had got lost trying to take them to the demo, the answer was we are not local
Well this is just typical. The gov probably shipped in a load of cheap immigrant labour for the day and dressed them up in police uniforms.
Nothing would surprise me about that lot.
[quote][p][bold]kctipton[/bold] wrote: The reason there were a number of edl on Tipton Rd by the musuem the police had escorted them there then relized they had gone wrong stopped the coaches were they gor of then the police escorted the empty coaches away then they tried to take them back to there muster point and sent them the wrong way. The police had not got a clue were they were I took photos of all this has they were directing them back to were they had just sent them from. I spoke to a plain closed police person and asked them why the muster points were 3 pubs in tipton and why they had got lost trying to take them to the demo, the answer was we are not local[/p][/quote]Well this is just typical. The gov probably shipped in a load of cheap immigrant labour for the day and dressed them up in police uniforms. Nothing would surprise me about that lot. annieann
  • Score: 0

8:06pm Sat 17 Jul 10

annieann says...

Fido8753 wrote:
I really must complain in the strongest terms about your hysterical and inaccurate reporting. I am following this event via Twitter , and there was a report of a minor scuffle - dealt with by the EDL stewards - not a 300 strong attack on the police.
Its called propaganda at its best.
[quote][p][bold]Fido8753[/bold] wrote: I really must complain in the strongest terms about your hysterical and inaccurate reporting. I am following this event via Twitter , and there was a report of a minor scuffle - dealt with by the EDL stewards - not a 300 strong attack on the police.[/p][/quote]Its called propaganda at its best. annieann
  • Score: 0

8:09pm Sat 17 Jul 10

annieann says...

Crass wrote:
mikedb wrote: The reason that we have got to this stage is because we have people from the indiginous population of this country who felt that they were being ignored by the government of this country, who were more interested in falling over themselves to carry out the wishes of immigrants & asylum seekers. Now we have finally got rid of the self-serving members of 'new labour', then perhaps the situation will change, if the new government are seen to put the interests of the general populace before any minority groups. I beleive that the EDL are carrying out their legal right to peaceful protest, while the uaf, who are only there to act as antaganists , are trying to supress this basic right. So in fact, the title 'unite against fascism', is actually a gross contradiction in terms.
And which indiginous part of the population are you speaking for? The Angles, The Saxons, The Britons, The Normans? The Vikings maybe? Do enlighten us.
He is speaking for British natives. Not that you would know anything about that as you appear to be one of the head in the sand crowd who has'nt got a clue as to what is really happening in your own country nor do you appear to care. Its you and those like you who have allowed Great Britian to become the sorry mess is it today. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
[quote][p][bold]Crass[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mikedb[/bold] wrote: The reason that we have got to this stage is because we have people from the indiginous population of this country who felt that they were being ignored by the government of this country, who were more interested in falling over themselves to carry out the wishes of immigrants & asylum seekers. Now we have finally got rid of the self-serving members of 'new labour', then perhaps the situation will change, if the new government are seen to put the interests of the general populace before any minority groups. I beleive that the EDL are carrying out their legal right to peaceful protest, while the uaf, who are only there to act as antaganists , are trying to supress this basic right. So in fact, the title 'unite against fascism', is actually a gross contradiction in terms.[/p][/quote]And which indiginous part of the population are you speaking for? The Angles, The Saxons, The Britons, The Normans? The Vikings maybe? Do enlighten us.[/p][/quote]He is speaking for British natives. Not that you would know anything about that as you appear to be one of the head in the sand crowd who has'nt got a clue as to what is really happening in your own country nor do you appear to care. Its you and those like you who have allowed Great Britian to become the sorry mess is it today. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. annieann
  • Score: 0

8:18pm Sat 17 Jul 10

shiva says...

A little history lesson for both Sammburr, Stourbridge and JamesSt, Manchester

During WW2 Moslems did fight on the allies side.

Goumiers were colonial irregular troops forming the "Goums Marocains", a formation approximately the size of a division but more loosely organised, which made up the CEF along with four other divisions: the 2nd Moroccan Infantry Division, the 3rd Algerian Infantry Division, the 4th Moroccan Mountain Division and the 1st Free French Division. The "Goums Marocains" were commanded by General Augustin Guillaume.

Montecassino was captured by the Allies on May 18, 1944. That next night, thousands of Goumiers and other colonial troops swarmed over the slopes of the hills surrounding the town and in the villages of Ciociaria (South Latium). Over 2,000 women, ranging in age from 11 years to 86 years, suffered from violence, when village after village came under control of the Goumiers. Civilian men who tried to protect their own wives and daughters were murdered without mercy; the number of men killed has been estimated at roughly 800. Two sisters aged 15 and 18 were raped by dozens of soldiers each; one died shortly after, the surviving one was still in a mental hospital in 1997, 53 years after the event. Most of the dwellings in the villages were destroyed and everything of value was stolen.

The number of rapes is in the order of the thousands, from a maximum of 60,000 to a minumum of about 10,000. Among the murders, one of the most horrible was that of don Alberto Terrilli, priest of Santa Maria di Esperia, who died after having been beaten and sodomized for hours

Later in the war, it is reported that the Goums raped around 500 women in the Black Forest town of Freudenstadt, on April 17, 1945, after its capture. In Stuttgart, the French colonial troops (mostly African) under the command of General Eisenhower, rounded up around 2,000 women and herded them into the underground subways to be raped. In the week after, more women were raped in Stuttgart than in the whole of France during the four year German occupation.
A little history lesson for both Sammburr, Stourbridge and JamesSt, Manchester During WW2 Moslems did fight on the allies side. Goumiers were colonial irregular troops forming the "Goums Marocains", a formation approximately the size of a division but more loosely organised, which made up the CEF along with four other divisions: the 2nd Moroccan Infantry Division, the 3rd Algerian Infantry Division, the 4th Moroccan Mountain Division and the 1st Free French Division. The "Goums Marocains" were commanded by General Augustin Guillaume. Montecassino was captured by the Allies on May 18, 1944. That next night, thousands of Goumiers and other colonial troops swarmed over the slopes of the hills surrounding the town and in the villages of Ciociaria (South Latium). Over 2,000 women, ranging in age from 11 years to 86 years, suffered from violence, when village after village came under control of the Goumiers. Civilian men who tried to protect their own wives and daughters were murdered without mercy; the number of men killed has been estimated at roughly 800. Two sisters aged 15 and 18 were raped by dozens of soldiers each; one died shortly after, the surviving one was still in a mental hospital in 1997, 53 years after the event. Most of the dwellings in the villages were destroyed and everything of value was stolen. The number of rapes is in the order of the thousands, from a maximum of 60,000 to a minumum of about 10,000. Among the murders, one of the most horrible was that of don Alberto Terrilli, priest of Santa Maria di Esperia, who died after having been beaten and sodomized for hours Later in the war, it is reported that the Goums raped around 500 women in the Black Forest town of Freudenstadt, on April 17, 1945, after its capture. In Stuttgart, the French colonial troops (mostly African) under the command of General Eisenhower, rounded up around 2,000 women and herded them into the underground subways to be raped. In the week after, more women were raped in Stuttgart than in the whole of France during the four year German occupation. shiva
  • Score: 0

8:19pm Sat 17 Jul 10

smileruk says...

I was caught up in the chaos on the B'ham New road around 4. Around 100 protesters were stopping traffic from moving anywhere and others were walking up looking into cars, the cars they suspected having muslims in were battered with weapons. I was extremely frightened especially having a young child in the back. They seemed not to care who was caught up in the madness. The police were too far down the road to see this break off group. While I don't agree with immigration laws, how can people condone these actions, why should I have to feel this frightened on a Saturday afternoon out?!?!
I was caught up in the chaos on the B'ham New road around 4. Around 100 protesters were stopping traffic from moving anywhere and others were walking up looking into cars, the cars they suspected having muslims in were battered with weapons. I was extremely frightened especially having a young child in the back. They seemed not to care who was caught up in the madness. The police were too far down the road to see this break off group. While I don't agree with immigration laws, how can people condone these actions, why should I have to feel this frightened on a Saturday afternoon out?!?! smileruk
  • Score: 0

8:19pm Sat 17 Jul 10

annieann says...

paul lafargue wrote:
The EDL are racists and Islamophobes who can only repeat mindless moronic "eee edl" chants and racist abuse, because their vocabulary and IQ is so limited. They have only gone to Dudley to stir up racial hatred and incite violence against Muslims. These football hooligans and Neo-Nazi scumbags are a disgrace and an insult to the memory those who died fighting the Nazis in world war two.
So your an expert then on the second world war. I think you should re-think your comment. Islamic fundamentalists supported by the UAF have exactly the same agenda as did Hitler and that was world domination and the killing of all know do not surrender or agree with their ideology. To talk of IQ when clearly you are talking through the side of your head is laughable to say the least. You talk of racial hatred and violence against Muslims. Have you not been watching the news this last lot of years? have you not watched the Islamic hate preachers on your streets chanting death to all infidels? Or do you have a convenient selective memory? Typical UAF supporter, can only see the part that suits the leftie thought pattern-total nonsense.
[quote][p][bold]paul lafargue[/bold] wrote: The EDL are racists and Islamophobes who can only repeat mindless moronic "eee edl" chants and racist abuse, because their vocabulary and IQ is so limited. They have only gone to Dudley to stir up racial hatred and incite violence against Muslims. These football hooligans and Neo-Nazi scumbags are a disgrace and an insult to the memory those who died fighting the Nazis in world war two.[/p][/quote]So your an expert then on the second world war. I think you should re-think your comment. Islamic fundamentalists supported by the UAF have exactly the same agenda as did Hitler and that was world domination and the killing of all know do not surrender or agree with their ideology. To talk of IQ when clearly you are talking through the side of your head is laughable to say the least. You talk of racial hatred and violence against Muslims. Have you not been watching the news this last lot of years? have you not watched the Islamic hate preachers on your streets chanting death to all infidels? Or do you have a convenient selective memory? Typical UAF supporter, can only see the part that suits the leftie thought pattern-total nonsense. annieann
  • Score: 0

8:27pm Sat 17 Jul 10

annieann says...

smileruk wrote:
I was caught up in the chaos on the B'ham New road around 4. Around 100 protesters were stopping traffic from moving anywhere and others were walking up looking into cars, the cars they suspected having muslims in were battered with weapons. I was extremely frightened especially having a young child in the back. They seemed not to care who was caught up in the madness. The police were too far down the road to see this break off group. While I don't agree with immigration laws, how can people condone these actions, why should I have to feel this frightened on a Saturday afternoon out?!?!
This is the result of the frustration felt by many British people who fell they are being trampled over in favour of millions of unwanted immigrants and islamic hate preachers being allowed to stand on the streets of Britain and chant death to all who disagree with them. The same hate preachers who are given total freedom to spit on the coffins of our soldiers. Its a disgrace. I am sorry you were frightened, but the blame has to lay at the British Government because they are the ones who has promoted this madness in your country.
[quote][p][bold]smileruk[/bold] wrote: I was caught up in the chaos on the B'ham New road around 4. Around 100 protesters were stopping traffic from moving anywhere and others were walking up looking into cars, the cars they suspected having muslims in were battered with weapons. I was extremely frightened especially having a young child in the back. They seemed not to care who was caught up in the madness. The police were too far down the road to see this break off group. While I don't agree with immigration laws, how can people condone these actions, why should I have to feel this frightened on a Saturday afternoon out?!?![/p][/quote]This is the result of the frustration felt by many British people who fell they are being trampled over in favour of millions of unwanted immigrants and islamic hate preachers being allowed to stand on the streets of Britain and chant death to all who disagree with them. The same hate preachers who are given total freedom to spit on the coffins of our soldiers. Its a disgrace. I am sorry you were frightened, but the blame has to lay at the British Government because they are the ones who has promoted this madness in your country. annieann
  • Score: 0

8:31pm Sat 17 Jul 10

annieann says...

shiva wrote:
A little history lesson for both Sammburr, Stourbridge and JamesSt, Manchester During WW2 Moslems did fight on the allies side. Goumiers were colonial irregular troops forming the "Goums Marocains", a formation approximately the size of a division but more loosely organised, which made up the CEF along with four other divisions: the 2nd Moroccan Infantry Division, the 3rd Algerian Infantry Division, the 4th Moroccan Mountain Division and the 1st Free French Division. The "Goums Marocains" were commanded by General Augustin Guillaume. Montecassino was captured by the Allies on May 18, 1944. That next night, thousands of Goumiers and other colonial troops swarmed over the slopes of the hills surrounding the town and in the villages of Ciociaria (South Latium). Over 2,000 women, ranging in age from 11 years to 86 years, suffered from violence, when village after village came under control of the Goumiers. Civilian men who tried to protect their own wives and daughters were murdered without mercy; the number of men killed has been estimated at roughly 800. Two sisters aged 15 and 18 were raped by dozens of soldiers each; one died shortly after, the surviving one was still in a mental hospital in 1997, 53 years after the event. Most of the dwellings in the villages were destroyed and everything of value was stolen. The number of rapes is in the order of the thousands, from a maximum of 60,000 to a minumum of about 10,000. Among the murders, one of the most horrible was that of don Alberto Terrilli, priest of Santa Maria di Esperia, who died after having been beaten and sodomized for hours Later in the war, it is reported that the Goums raped around 500 women in the Black Forest town of Freudenstadt, on April 17, 1945, after its capture. In Stuttgart, the French colonial troops (mostly African) under the command of General Eisenhower, rounded up around 2,000 women and herded them into the underground subways to be raped. In the week after, more women were raped in Stuttgart than in the whole of France during the four year German occupation.
Yes, but why do we have to keep going back to the second world war etc. It is the 21st century and women are still being raped, they are still being brutalised on a daily basis legally under sharia law. Stoned to death, mutilated, disfigured, the list goes on.
[quote][p][bold]shiva[/bold] wrote: A little history lesson for both Sammburr, Stourbridge and JamesSt, Manchester During WW2 Moslems did fight on the allies side. Goumiers were colonial irregular troops forming the "Goums Marocains", a formation approximately the size of a division but more loosely organised, which made up the CEF along with four other divisions: the 2nd Moroccan Infantry Division, the 3rd Algerian Infantry Division, the 4th Moroccan Mountain Division and the 1st Free French Division. The "Goums Marocains" were commanded by General Augustin Guillaume. Montecassino was captured by the Allies on May 18, 1944. That next night, thousands of Goumiers and other colonial troops swarmed over the slopes of the hills surrounding the town and in the villages of Ciociaria (South Latium). Over 2,000 women, ranging in age from 11 years to 86 years, suffered from violence, when village after village came under control of the Goumiers. Civilian men who tried to protect their own wives and daughters were murdered without mercy; the number of men killed has been estimated at roughly 800. Two sisters aged 15 and 18 were raped by dozens of soldiers each; one died shortly after, the surviving one was still in a mental hospital in 1997, 53 years after the event. Most of the dwellings in the villages were destroyed and everything of value was stolen. The number of rapes is in the order of the thousands, from a maximum of 60,000 to a minumum of about 10,000. Among the murders, one of the most horrible was that of don Alberto Terrilli, priest of Santa Maria di Esperia, who died after having been beaten and sodomized for hours Later in the war, it is reported that the Goums raped around 500 women in the Black Forest town of Freudenstadt, on April 17, 1945, after its capture. In Stuttgart, the French colonial troops (mostly African) under the command of General Eisenhower, rounded up around 2,000 women and herded them into the underground subways to be raped. In the week after, more women were raped in Stuttgart than in the whole of France during the four year German occupation.[/p][/quote]Yes, but why do we have to keep going back to the second world war etc. It is the 21st century and women are still being raped, they are still being brutalised on a daily basis legally under sharia law. Stoned to death, mutilated, disfigured, the list goes on. annieann
  • Score: 0

8:39pm Sat 17 Jul 10

annieann says...

zooropa wrote:
Why can't the EDL protest without causing problems? At around 3pm there was a large number of them on Tipton Road which was well away from the agreed area. This caused chaos for drivers as only one road off the castle gate roundabout was left open. If the EDL claim to support Dudley residents they why don't you just leave us alone and stop pretending to protest against a mosque which is widely known to not be going ahead and hasn't been for years.
They were well away from the agreed area because police who were not local directed them there. As for the EDL protesting in Dudley, well obviously someone has to try to keep Britian British, as its not gonna be you or those like you.
[quote][p][bold]zooropa[/bold] wrote: Why can't the EDL protest without causing problems? At around 3pm there was a large number of them on Tipton Road which was well away from the agreed area. This caused chaos for drivers as only one road off the castle gate roundabout was left open. If the EDL claim to support Dudley residents they why don't you just leave us alone and stop pretending to protest against a mosque which is widely known to not be going ahead and hasn't been for years.[/p][/quote]They were well away from the agreed area because police who were not local directed them there. As for the EDL protesting in Dudley, well obviously someone has to try to keep Britian British, as its not gonna be you or those like you. annieann
  • Score: 0

8:42pm Sat 17 Jul 10

annieann says...

zooropa wrote:
Why can't the EDL protest without causing problems? At around 3pm there was a large number of them on Tipton Road which was well away from the agreed area. This caused chaos for drivers as only one road off the castle gate roundabout was left open. If the EDL claim to support Dudley residents they why don't you just leave us alone and stop pretending to protest against a mosque which is widely known to not be going ahead and hasn't been for years.
As for your comment regarding the mosque that is not going to be. Then maybe you could explain that to Ashx Pedmore who is celebrating as he seems certain there will be.
[quote][p][bold]zooropa[/bold] wrote: Why can't the EDL protest without causing problems? At around 3pm there was a large number of them on Tipton Road which was well away from the agreed area. This caused chaos for drivers as only one road off the castle gate roundabout was left open. If the EDL claim to support Dudley residents they why don't you just leave us alone and stop pretending to protest against a mosque which is widely known to not be going ahead and hasn't been for years.[/p][/quote]As for your comment regarding the mosque that is not going to be. Then maybe you could explain that to Ashx Pedmore who is celebrating as he seems certain there will be. annieann
  • Score: 0

8:50pm Sat 17 Jul 10

solemi says...

Council leader condems EDL. Again the EDL resort to violence and attack the police. Explains why many of them turn up with hooded tops.

Police arrest 20 people, guess what? None are UAF supporters, no wonder support has gone from 1500 to less than 500 today. Kick EDL out of our towns and save the taxpayer their money.
Council leader condems EDL. Again the EDL resort to violence and attack the police. Explains why many of them turn up with hooded tops. Police arrest 20 people, guess what? None are UAF supporters, no wonder support has gone from 1500 to less than 500 today. Kick EDL out of our towns and save the taxpayer their money. solemi
  • Score: 0

8:58pm Sat 17 Jul 10

solemi says...

EDL thugs who cause trouble should be kicked out of this country. What we need is for this counry to recover from the financial mess. EDL members many of whom are jobless with plenty free time and claim benefit should be made to work otherwise take away their benefits.
EDL thugs who cause trouble should be kicked out of this country. What we need is for this counry to recover from the financial mess. EDL members many of whom are jobless with plenty free time and claim benefit should be made to work otherwise take away their benefits. solemi
  • Score: 0

9:07pm Sat 17 Jul 10

rabbit girl says...

solemi cover their faces with hoods like this group http://www.jihadwatc
h.org/2009/01/london
-muslim-protesters-a
ttack-police-run-you
-cowards-kuffar.html
solemi cover their faces with hoods like this group http://www.jihadwatc h.org/2009/01/london -muslim-protesters-a ttack-police-run-you -cowards-kuffar.html rabbit girl
  • Score: 0

9:38pm Sat 17 Jul 10

federico says...

EDL attacked the Hindu temple.

Not unexpected - their leader Tommy "the groundsman" Robinson is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, a BNP member and a criminal (did 12 months for an attack on a police officer).
EDL attacked the Hindu temple. Not unexpected - their leader Tommy "the groundsman" Robinson is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, a BNP member and a criminal (did 12 months for an attack on a police officer). federico
  • Score: 0

10:54pm Sat 17 Jul 10

itar says...

I just want to say I worked in Dudley today and I was scared very scared wot the hell am I going to work in 2010 and scared cause there are morons coming into a dying town ( and lets all face it Dudley is dying) and causing all this EDL Dudley dosn't need this you say you are the english defence league you are killing one one of the oldest towns and markets in England and you guys from the Muslim community from what I saw today some of your community need to be told that allah preaches peace wot the hell people aint there something you guys can be doing on a Saturday instead of proving that this island is killing itself
I just want to say I worked in Dudley today and I was scared very scared wot the hell am I going to work in 2010 and scared cause there are morons coming into a dying town ( and lets all face it Dudley is dying) and causing all this EDL Dudley dosn't need this you say you are the english defence league you are killing one one of the oldest towns and markets in England and you guys from the Muslim community from what I saw today some of your community need to be told that allah preaches peace wot the hell people aint there something you guys can be doing on a Saturday instead of proving that this island is killing itself itar
  • Score: 0

10:56am Sun 18 Jul 10

annieann says...

Fido8753 wrote:
Perhaps we might have an update from the "reporter" as to why the WMP denied access to hundreds of EDL supporters - breaching their human rights. Freedom of speech - not in Dudley.
That one is easy. Simple facts. If you are British and Christian in Britain you have no right to freedom of speech.
[quote][p][bold]Fido8753[/bold] wrote: Perhaps we might have an update from the "reporter" as to why the WMP denied access to hundreds of EDL supporters - breaching their human rights. Freedom of speech - not in Dudley.[/p][/quote]That one is easy. Simple facts. If you are British and Christian in Britain you have no right to freedom of speech. annieann
  • Score: 0

11:02am Sun 18 Jul 10

annieann says...

solemi wrote:
EDL thugs who cause trouble should be kicked out of this country. What we need is for this counry to recover from the financial mess. EDL members many of whom are jobless with plenty free time and claim benefit should be made to work otherwise take away their benefits.
This one works both ways. Those who are in Britian and are not happy with British society, law and christian values, identity and the rights of women, can always hand back their free houses, benefit books plus the benefits they claim for their multiple wives all at the tax payers expense and **** off back home where they belong.
[quote][p][bold]solemi[/bold] wrote: EDL thugs who cause trouble should be kicked out of this country. What we need is for this counry to recover from the financial mess. EDL members many of whom are jobless with plenty free time and claim benefit should be made to work otherwise take away their benefits.[/p][/quote]This one works both ways. Those who are in Britian and are not happy with British society, law and christian values, identity and the rights of women, can always hand back their free houses, benefit books plus the benefits they claim for their multiple wives all at the tax payers expense and **** off back home where they belong. annieann
  • Score: 0

11:04am Sun 18 Jul 10

Summerbreeze says...

These so called people protesting do not even know the meaning of the word! I am a white female and these evil scum came into my road and smashed our cars and homes and I am a cancer victim fighing for my life. How dare they come and act like they are protesting when they are just drunks and scum out for the day. If they are so brave why not send them abroad to protest and bring the forces home! oh no because they are just cowards.
The police never came to stop them in my road but if we had took action and gone out to hit them on the head with a bar I bet the police would have run then!!!
I bet next time they come killings will happen and why? because they are allowed to come here and do this.
Why pick on Dudley? why not Birmingham ?? guess thats because they are cowards and evil thick scum who know that in a large town they will meet their match!
I am angry and hope that the people of Dudley get Balls and rid us of these thick scum!!
These so called people protesting do not even know the meaning of the word! I am a white female and these evil scum came into my road and smashed our cars and homes and I am a cancer victim fighing for my life. How dare they come and act like they are protesting when they are just drunks and scum out for the day. If they are so brave why not send them abroad to protest and bring the forces home! oh no because they are just cowards. The police never came to stop them in my road but if we had took action and gone out to hit them on the head with a bar I bet the police would have run then!!! I bet next time they come killings will happen and why? because they are allowed to come here and do this. Why pick on Dudley? why not Birmingham ?? guess thats because they are cowards and evil thick scum who know that in a large town they will meet their match! I am angry and hope that the people of Dudley get Balls and rid us of these thick scum!! Summerbreeze
  • Score: 0

11:31am Sun 18 Jul 10

solemi says...

EDL thugs should be locked up. Make Make the EDL thugs pay for the damage caused. EDL could not stick to the spot allocated to them, instead they wanted to run all around Dudley causing havoc. They attacked the police, they have attacked a Hindu temple, caused road accidents by running onto roads and brought Dudley to a stand still. Stop their benefits and you will soon see these off our streets.
EDL thugs should be locked up. Make Make the EDL thugs pay for the damage caused. EDL could not stick to the spot allocated to them, instead they wanted to run all around Dudley causing havoc. They attacked the police, they have attacked a Hindu temple, caused road accidents by running onto roads and brought Dudley to a stand still. Stop their benefits and you will soon see these off our streets. solemi
  • Score: 0

11:37am Sun 18 Jul 10

solemi says...

When will the police and the council listen to us? We don't want these mindless thugs causing havoc in Dudley. Many in Dudley already feeling the pain of recession on top we now have to fund free EDL thugs day out on Dudley causing vandalism and riot. When will the authorities listen?
When will the police and the council listen to us? We don't want these mindless thugs causing havoc in Dudley. Many in Dudley already feeling the pain of recession on top we now have to fund free EDL thugs day out on Dudley causing vandalism and riot. When will the authorities listen? solemi
  • Score: 0

11:57am Sun 18 Jul 10

Summerbreeze says...

I agree Solemi they should pay for the damage done. Also they will pay for what they have done to the houses of worship by a higer force then the police! at least some people have moral and a religion that gives them a clean mind, and why dont half these thugs go to Church? why smash up temples when they cant even go to a church?? they are just scum and mindless.
I agree Solemi they should pay for the damage done. Also they will pay for what they have done to the houses of worship by a higer force then the police! at least some people have moral and a religion that gives them a clean mind, and why dont half these thugs go to Church? why smash up temples when they cant even go to a church?? they are just scum and mindless. Summerbreeze
  • Score: 0

8:59pm Sun 18 Jul 10

lucy_18 says...

The uaf should not be allowed to protest on the same day. I bet if the EDL just had a protest and was aloud to march through the town then I bet there would be hardly any trouble! Its the muslims and uaf who mainly cause trouble. And I dont think its fair that the press always blame the EDL when yesterday it was the muslims who was playing up, carrying wepons, causing trouble and attacking members of EDL. There isnt no menition of this in the press. Just standing on a carpark is stupid no wonder people get bored and start to cause trouble. Being aloud to march through the town would be better!
The uaf should not be allowed to protest on the same day. I bet if the EDL just had a protest and was aloud to march through the town then I bet there would be hardly any trouble! Its the muslims and uaf who mainly cause trouble. And I dont think its fair that the press always blame the EDL when yesterday it was the muslims who was playing up, carrying wepons, causing trouble and attacking members of EDL. There isnt no menition of this in the press. Just standing on a carpark is stupid no wonder people get bored and start to cause trouble. Being aloud to march through the town would be better! lucy_18
  • Score: 0

9:49am Wed 21 Jul 10

lucy_18 says...

itar wrote:
I just want to say I worked in Dudley today and I was scared very scared wot the hell am I going to work in 2010 and scared cause there are morons coming into a dying town ( and lets all face it Dudley is dying) and causing all this EDL Dudley dosn't need this you say you are the english defence league you are killing one one of the oldest towns and markets in England and you guys from the Muslim community from what I saw today some of your community need to be told that allah preaches peace wot the hell people aint there something you guys can be doing on a Saturday instead of proving that this island is killing itself
how can you blame this all on the edl. Its the uaf and muslims that are making the situation alot worser. The muslims caused most the trouble saturday. This girl in my class at college shes a muslim and she said most the asians just go out to cause trouble and fight edl, most of them are not borthed about religion or mosques.
[quote][p][bold]itar[/bold] wrote: I just want to say I worked in Dudley today and I was scared very scared wot the hell am I going to work in 2010 and scared cause there are morons coming into a dying town ( and lets all face it Dudley is dying) and causing all this EDL Dudley dosn't need this you say you are the english defence league you are killing one one of the oldest towns and markets in England and you guys from the Muslim community from what I saw today some of your community need to be told that allah preaches peace wot the hell people aint there something you guys can be doing on a Saturday instead of proving that this island is killing itself[/p][/quote]how can you blame this all on the edl. Its the uaf and muslims that are making the situation alot worser. The muslims caused most the trouble saturday. This girl in my class at college shes a muslim and she said most the asians just go out to cause trouble and fight edl, most of them are not borthed about religion or mosques. lucy_18
  • Score: 0

11:48pm Fri 23 Jul 10

mistafozz says...

JamesSt wrote:
For those that think Arab and Asian Muslims are "outsiders", let's not forget that millions of them fought in both World Wars for Britain and the British empire--despite the fact that they did not even have the right to vote. Many of them died or were injured

Fact: Nick Griffin and EDL leader Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (aka "Tommy Robinson") have not fought for their country.

The Arabs fought heroically with Lawrence of Arabia in WW1. Millions of Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslims--some of whose descendant now live in UK--volunteered to fight in the colonial Indian army in both World wars. The Indian army in WW2--which included millions of Muslims from what is now Pakistan and Bangladesh--was the largest volunteer army in history. It played a vital role in defeating the Japanese.

And yet there are those like the EDL who would deny their descendants the right to pray in a Mosque?

One of the EDL slogans at the last EDL affair in Dudley was: "If you build your f***ing Mosque, we'll burn it down". In Bolton they were chanting: "Allah, Allah, who the f*** is Allah?"

See: http://uaf.org.uk/20

10/04/video-volence-

and-racism-from-the-

edl-in-dudley/

Just substitute the word "Jesus" for "Allah" and "Synagogue" for "Mosque" to get an idea of how offensive these racist chants are and then think about what happened to the Jews in Germany under Hitler. It can happen again here to Muslims unless the good people of Dudley take a stand against the EDL neo-Nazis.
A holocaust today, don't talk so stupid, what is that based on...what an idiotic statement to make
[quote][p][bold]JamesSt[/bold] wrote: For those that think Arab and Asian Muslims are "outsiders", let's not forget that millions of them fought in both World Wars for Britain and the British empire--despite the fact that they did not even have the right to vote. Many of them died or were injured Fact: Nick Griffin and EDL leader Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (aka "Tommy Robinson") have not fought for their country. The Arabs fought heroically with Lawrence of Arabia in WW1. Millions of Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslims--some of whose descendant now live in UK--volunteered to fight in the colonial Indian army in both World wars. The Indian army in WW2--which included millions of Muslims from what is now Pakistan and Bangladesh--was the largest volunteer army in history. It played a vital role in defeating the Japanese. And yet there are those like the EDL who would deny their descendants the right to pray in a Mosque? One of the EDL slogans at the last EDL affair in Dudley was: "If you build your f***ing Mosque, we'll burn it down". In Bolton they were chanting: "Allah, Allah, who the f*** is Allah?" See: http://uaf.org.uk/20 10/04/video-volence- and-racism-from-the- edl-in-dudley/ Just substitute the word "Jesus" for "Allah" and "Synagogue" for "Mosque" to get an idea of how offensive these racist chants are and then think about what happened to the Jews in Germany under Hitler. It can happen again here to Muslims unless the good people of Dudley take a stand against the EDL neo-Nazis.[/p][/quote]A holocaust today, don't talk so stupid, what is that based on...what an idiotic statement to make mistafozz
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree