Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting DN NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Man led to safety after kitchen fire in Dudley
8:59am Saturday 6th October 2012 in News
Fire crews from Dudley and Bilston were dispatched at 4.52am today (Saturday) after reports of a smell of burning.
They discovered an unattended pan on fire in a ground floor kitchen of a semi-detached dwelling.
One man was led to safety and given fire prevention advice. Two smoke detectors were also fitted and the building was ventilated using positive pressure fans.
Comments are closed on this article.