Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting DN NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Man led to safety after kitchen fire in Dudley
8:59am Saturday 6th October 2012 in News
Fire crews from Dudley and Bilston were dispatched at 4.52am today (Saturday) after reports of a smell of burning.
They discovered an unattended pan on fire in a ground floor kitchen of a semi-detached dwelling.
One man was led to safety and given fire prevention advice. Two smoke detectors were also fitted and the building was ventilated using positive pressure fans.