TIVIDALE'S title charge suffered a serious jolt when surprisingly held to a 1-1 draw at home by local rivals Dudley Sports.

Luke Green shocked Tivi when firing Sports in front after 18 minutes.

Dan Smith levelled matters on 34 minutes when latching onto a Curtis Cocking through ball after Sports goalkeeper Luke O'Dowd had hesitated.

But Tivi proved unable to increase the score despite Bradley Welding twice striking the post either side of Smith's goal.

The result means Tivi have now handed the initiative back to Shrewsbury side Haughmond, whose dramatic 96th minute winner at Hereford Lads Club has enabled them to move within five points of the leaders while having two games in hand.

Black Country Rangers have slipped out of the top six after suffering a 5-2 reverse at Bewdley Town, who leapfrog ahead of them as a result.

Simon Rudd headed Bewdley in front just after the half hour before Dylan Hart hit home a second goal just one minute later.

Stuart Hillman pulled a goal back for Rangers ahead of of half time but Rudd restored Bewdley's adavantage with another header before Luke Sidaway made it 4-1 from the penalty spot after being brought down by Rangers goalkeeper Connor Hopkins.

Hart then completed his brace of goals to make it 5-1 before Hillman hit home a late consolation.

Dudley Town's recent good run of form came to a halt when losing 3-2 at home to Wellington.

That was after Ryan Bridgewater had headed the Robins into an early lead.

Wellington hit back when Sam Pearson, Matty James and Jack Lewis all netted for the Hereford side while 18 year old Aaron Bishop bagged a second for the Robins.

Cradley Town started their clash with high flying Wednesfield like a house on fire with Dan Bell blasting home in the first minute after full back Nathan Gray had flicked the ball past goalkeeper Kalem Betts.

Shaquille Lee soon got Wednesfield back on level terms when he curled a ball around Cradley's defensive wall and goalkeeper Ben Manley to secure a superb equaliser.

Nigel Penney fired Cradley back in front from the penalty spot after Ryan wood had been brought down while

Wednesfield also had Ashley Bellingham sent off with 14 minute remaining.